Re: *.oafinfo renamed to *.oaf

Hi Ian,

On 11 Jan 2001, Ian Campbell wrote:
> In bonobo and nautilus (and presummably everything which uses
> xml-i18n-tools now) those files that used to be installed as *.oafinfo
> are now installed as *.oaf

	Indeed :-)

> The problem with this is that oafd doesn't read .oaf files, only
> .oafinfo

	My oaf does; I suspect you are using HEAD oaf instead of the
stable tag: oaf-stable-0-6

	IIRC Maciej likes to merge all fixes from one to the other as and
when; but he's off to Australia ( or other foreign climes ) soon so this
may take a while. In the meantime I'd switch branch.

PS. To save others hassle you might consider adding some sort of warning
to the effect that people should be using the other branch to configure.in
in OAF head; I'm sure Maciej wouldn't mind that.