Re: bonobo-media and Ogg Vorbis

On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Ali Abdin wrote:

> My concern was only for people that do not have esound installed (i.e. you
> can bypass and go directly to OSS). If you would like bonobo-media to assume
> that esound is installed then I have no problem with that.

OK, well basically if they are using sound with GNOME in any other
context, they will have esound installed, since it is a
recommended-but-not-required piece when compiling from source, and all the
widely-used binaries that I know of require esound.

AFAIK,
-- Elliot
Who me? I just wander from room to room.