Re: Bag IDL

Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> This was specifically done this way to *show* that PropertyBags were
> supposed to have EventSources, and that it is not a second-hand hack.

In other (OO) words, it's a kluge for:

module Bonobo {
	service PropertyBag {
		interface XPropertyBag;
		interface XEventSource;
	};
};

You're describing an implementation detail in an interface. I still
contend that it would be more appropriate to document the *Events* that
an Implementation of the PropertyBag Interface should emit.  Putting an
extra QI function in the vtable does little to help the component
developer or user understand the functionality provided by a component
implementing PropertyBag.

Mike