Re: BonoboPropertyControl suggestion

Hi Martin,

On 18 Feb 2001, Martin Baulig wrote:
> What do you think about adding some kind of
>
>         readonly attribute stringlist title_labels;

        We clearly need some way to do this nicely, however we are in a
freeze so changing the IDL is not an option.

        We can do it instead by putting a bonobo:title property on the per
page controls - and this is a preferable design.

        So, can you add to the IDL a comment on the getControl method
specifying that the associated property bag should / could contain a
string property called bonobo:title.

        Thanks,