Re: gtkdoc, Bonobo, and struct parsing

On Feb 17, 2001, Michael Meeks <michael inspiron home> wrote:

> 	Apparently Miguel fixed gtk-doc to detect this type of class
> declaration correctly - apparently, and thus removed some of the redundant
> forward definitions.

Is this in CVS gtk-doc?  I don't see any recent ChangeLog entries from
Miguel.

On Feb 17, 2001, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:

> I believe the Makefiles in glib/pango/gtk+ HEAD is just about
> perfect, though rather arcane. It actually (using some recent changes
> of Damon's to gtk-doc) has correct full dependencies so it always
> rebuilds when necessary and never when not necessary.

I'll take a look at those Makefiles.  Michael/Miguel, would you take a
patch to bring the Bonobo API doc build into sync with GTK+'s doc
build?  Errr, and/or Evolution's doc build, as per Federico's
suggestion...?

> (Which is important considering how long Jade takes to run...)

Yep.  The current Bonobo makefile rebuilds the docs every time (even a
make install), because of the .PHONY sgml and html targets.  Not real
friendly.  I fiddled with dependencies (in one of my recent patches),
but couldn't quite get the dependencies working correctly.

John

--
dusk ravendusk org                            http://www.gnome.org
jsheets codeweavers com                  http://www.worldforge.org