Re: Bonobo docs on d.g.o (was Re: Fix for broken API doc build)

On Feb 17, 2001, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> wrote:

> "John R. Sheets" <dusk ravendusk org> writes:
>
> > The attached simple patch fixes a bad path for gtkdoc-mkdb which
> > caused the *.c inline comments to never get parsed.  This should make
> > the generated docs quite a bit more useful.  (c;
>
> Would it be useful to add the Bonobo reference docs to the
> set of docs that are automatically built from CVS for
>
>  http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/ ?

Sounds like a good idea to me, especially with GNOME 1.4 coming up.
They'll have to go up soon anyway.  They're in okay shape right now,
and will likely get much better over the coming week or two.

> It would not be very hard to set up, assuming that there
> aren't any real exotic dependencies for Bonobo and the
> doc Makefiles work correctly.

Nope, don't think so.  The base Makefile.am looks pretty similar to
the one in gnome-libs.

John

--
dusk ravendusk org                            http://www.gnome.org