Functionality of Controls

Hi!

The CVS-version of GnoCam now uses bonobo extensively - there is a
bonobo-moniker-camera that handles urls like
"camera://camera/032774.jpeg". Through this moniker, you are able to get
 - "IDL:Bonobo/Stream:1.0"
 - "IDL:Bonobo/Storage:1.0"
 - "IDL:Bonobo/Control:1.0"
 - everything else through the moniker-extender

The control has a menu for the configuration of the camera/file/folder
(for example "delete all" or "protect image", depending on the
functionality of your digital camera). In addition, it will display the
contents of the folder or, in case of a file, the file through the
moniker-extender. Here my question:

Which control should give the user the possibility to save the file to the
disk (that is, creating the entries in /menu/File/)? Is it
1) the highest level program (for example "moniker-test"),
2) the bonobo-moniker-camera, or
3) the lowest level program (in my case, EOG)?

Thank you very much!

Lutz

                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Müller            +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Straße 5                                              |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |