ANNOUNCE : "OpenOffice - Bonobo Integration" version 0.1.2

Hi all,

we have just finished a new version of our project "OpenOffice - Bonobo
Integration" (http://whiteboard.openoffice.org/bonobo/).

This version (v0.1.2) should work with the current Nautilus and Bonobo
CVS version and also with the current OpenOffice version (614).

What's new ?
  - All code, using libbonobo, is removed from this project.
  -   Repaint problem fixed
  - Now using OpenOffice full-screen-mode
  - load from stream (workaround) enabled
  - user dependent pipe name
new web-page

It is also possible to use it with evolution, but there's a "little"
problem, you only get a very small OpenOffice window :)

Happy testing,

Gregor
mailto:Gregor Bornemann germany sun com