xml-i18n-tools change

Hi,

I changed xml-i18n-tools so that xml-i18n-toolize copies versions of
the scripts that don't have a perl interpreter path coded in yet; this
gets substituted by the AM_PROG_XML_I18N_TOOLS so that the perl path
is configured when the user builds the actual source package. To take
advantage of this change, please change the EXTRA_DIST variable in
your top level Makefile.am to include `xml-i18n-merge.in',
`xml-i18n-prepare.in' and `xml-i18n-update.in' instead of
`xml-i18n-merge', `xml-i18n-prepare' and `xml-i18n-update'. Kenneth
and I will fix or send patches for modules that we know of.

 - Maciej