Keeping server in memory

  I'm developing a program that activates a bonobo object. Recently,
bonobo's behaviour has changed drastically:
  - Before, the app would activate the server using bonobo-activation
and, when the app left, the server would still be running.
  - Now (with a recent bonobo build) , when the app finishes the server
also exits and, next time I run the client app, a new server is started.

  Is this behaviour intentional, or do I have a bug in my app? How I can
I get the old behaviour back?

  Thanks in advance for any reply.

  PS: this is with gnome-2.0 platform.

--