Re: BonoboPreview initiative - png in a control

Did you not read the rest of the mail? Did I not say 200x300 pixels?
Yes those are rhetorical questions :-)

To clarify more:
1 preview on the screen, to the left of the file list.
It is fairly good sized, and would hold scrollable (if the document is
that long) data in it, looking approximatly like a print preview version
of the document (most likely no pagination).

My general impression would be that *most* projects would provide their
own viewer component, but that some other stuff, such as proprietary
software could have 3rd party code written to render things to a canvas
pretty simply.

Later,
Chris

--

http://glimmer.sourceforge.net - My pet project
http://uberhackers.dhs.org - My personal website

./configure --prefix=/dev/mocha --enable-caffeine