BonoboControl-based class

Hi!

Using libbonoboui-2.0, I've got this class hierarchy

BonoboControl
--> GnomeDbControl
  --> GnomeDbShellComponent

GnomeDbShellComponent, in turn, implements a CORBA interface
(GNOME::Database::UIShellComponent), so, to create the get_type function
for this class, I use:

BONOBO_X_TYPE_FUNC_FULL (GnomeDbShellComponent,
                         GNOME_Database_UIShellComponent,
                         PARENT_TYPE,
                         gnome_db_shell_component)

everything compiles ok, etc, and when I try to load my component (a
GnomeDbShellComponent) in test-moniker:

test-moniker (pid:18268): Bonobo-ERROR **: Couldn't get Bonobo/Control
interface

it seems to me that the Bonobo/Control interface does not get aggregated
to my GnomeDbShellComponent? The component is correctly created on the
server side, but it seems that interface is not recognized by the
client.

Am I doing something wrong?

cheers