Re: PATCH: bonobo-activation core dump on Solaris

Hi,

It works if there is at least one element in the initialiser, but not
with "{}". I don't know if there's anything specific to this case in
the standard, but I'll check with the Forte team.
Anyway it's not that bad because I get a warning message (empty initializer).
I grepped for this in my build logs and there were only 16 occurrances.
I can submit patches for all of them.

Laca