Re: Adding Bonobo::GeneralError exception to Bonobo::Moniker::resolve ?

Peter Williams <peterw ximian com> writes:

> This reminds me -- I've thought about this before but haven't been able
> to find the Correct solution. How does one internationalize these error
> messages?

Hmm, good point.

Btw. this also brings us back to this general internationalization
problem. I'm currently working on some documentation for the ditem
moniker (bonobo-config/doc/ditem-design.txt) which also covers this
topic, so I'll post a more detailed message about this when I'm done
with it.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)