OAF merge plan

Hi everyone,

Now that bonobo-activation is a separate module, I want to merge the
OAF stable branch back to the HEAD.

HEAD contains some bug fixes that we want to see on the stable branch,
but also changes to compile with ORBit2 that we probably don't
want.

My plan for the merge is as follows:

* Diff HEAD against the top of the stable branch.

* For each individual difference, determine if it's a fix on HEAD that
is not on the branch, a fix on the branch that is not on HEAD, or a
GNOME 1 vs. GNOME 2 platform difference.

* Make sure to roll fixes from HEAD to branch, with corresponding
ChangeLog entries.

* Make sure fixes from branch get into bonobo-activation.

* Copy the branch to the HEAD and check in (throwing out changes on
HEAD that were done for GNOME 2 platform support).

 - Maciej