ui node re-write ... take 2.

So,

	Now it transpires that bonobo-conf is doing a load of casts from
BonoboUINode to xmlNode thus breaking encapsulation badly, also the
bonobo-property-bag-xml.c needs to use xml nodes really to integrate with
bonobo-conf.

	So I've re-written bonobo-property-bag-xml to use libxml on the
branch, and created a bonobo-conf branch 'ui-shrink' that is similarly
ported to use libxml fully instead of BonoboUINode.

	So ... that sucks, still I suspect that it's only bonobo-conf that
will be affected by the bonobo change - certainly re-writing the
bonobo-property-bag-xml.c stuff - which is where mostly people could go
wrong with this [ not that anyone uses that code ] means that we are ABI
compatible with the old libxml based BonoboUINode implementation.

	So - we need even more testing, and a combined release, pain,
pain, pain - but on other fronts - the code seems to be working for
several people so far, and handwaving guesses place the saving for
evolution at ~ 500Kb in the shell; which is nice indeed.

	Now to GQuark it all.