Re: New stable oaf release coming

On Wed, 2001-08-08 at 01:06:58, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> I think it's about time to do a new stable oaf release (as soon as the
> branch is rolled over to HEAD; in fact I think I'll have to back out
> (...)

Pleeease, cc such messages to gnome-i18n gnome org  You should also tell
translators that you switched to HEAD.

Remember about sending simple reminder ("xxx is about to be released on
yyy") before releasing _any_ package that has po/ subdirectory. Even if you
haven't changed any strings, translators may want to put some corrections
in CVS.

BTW, messages like "We need to make a new release of MC in about 6 hours."
don't count.

thanks,
Zbigniew