another libbonobo build problem

In doing builds of freshly checked-out libbonobo sources, I'm also running into files that are including Bonobo.h before the file is generated. Doing a make -k twice solves the problem, but we should fix it.

I'll look at it eventually, but I thought you might want to tackle it now.

Another crude workaround for all these nagging problems is to do all source code generation in some separate subdir, to avoid the build ordering problem. What do you think?

    -- Darin