Re: GNOME::Private

jacob berkman <jacob ximian com> writes:

> in the file selector, i have a separate interface for the file listing
> control.
>
> since i don't really want to freeze the api on it at the time the api
> for the file selector gets frozen, i think i'd like to put it in
> something like a GNOME::Private module.

Hi Jacob,

you can put it into the bonobo-extra module, that's the perfect place
for such things.

Btw. maybe you can also have a look at bonobo-extra/idl/Gnome_Selector.idl
and modify it to suit your needs - then we can use the same interface for
everything.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)