Re: [GNOME VFS] Re: GUADEC Issue discussion summary ...

On 18 Apr 2001, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> BTW, I don't think you really want "vfs:" in a moniker ever, anyway;
> the moniker should be about where the data comes from, not the
> mechanism used to retrieve it. I hope that was just for the sake of
> example.

yes (I only wanted to be clear that this is not the current http moniker
I'm talking about).
As for the other parts of your mail, I'll read them again tomorrow, I'm
too tired for today alread

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001