Re: ANNOUNCE: Bonobo Configuration Moniker (bonobo-conf 0.2)
- From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- To: Dietmar Maurer <dietmar ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-components-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: ANNOUNCE: Bonobo Configuration Moniker (bonobo-conf 0.2)
- Date: 17 Apr 2001 10:55:45 -0700
Dietmar Maurer <dietmar ximian com> writes:
> The second release of bonobo-conf provides two major features:
> First, it is now completely independent of database backends -
> backends are provided through the moniker system. You can simply
> plug in a new backend by providing a new moniker. A moniker for
> GConf is included in this release.
Is the pluggable back end chosen by the application, or configured in
some way by the user or administrator?
] [Thread Prev