Namespacing for properties

After the change I just made, Bonobo uses properties named "label",
"orientation", "style", and "want_label" on a BonoboControl that's being
embedded as a toolbar item.

Is it OK to have simple names like this? Is there a possibility that there
are other users of the same property bag that I need to stay out of the way
of? If so, should these names use some kind of namespacing?

I'm hoping the answers to these questions are: "Yes, No, No".

    -- Darin