Re: ANNOUNCE: Bonobo 1.0.0 released ...

Le 10 Apr 2001 16:35:13 -0400, Michael Meeks a écrit :

> Hi Louis,
>
> On 10 Apr 2001, Louis Garcia wrote:
> > Neither bonobo-1.0.0 or 1.0.1 compiles for me on RH7.
> > Compile breaks on bonobo_sample_echo_common.c
> > Does this version require something that 0.37 did not?
>
>       Sorry, this is due to a IDL compilation dependency problem that
> hasn't been shown up before ( coupled with me using a hacked IDL compiler
> a while back ).
>
>       So ... please do:
>
>       find -name '*.idl' -exec touch {} \;
>
>       And then re-build.
>
>       I'll release a fix shortly.

This is caused by stub/skeleton in samples/bonobo-class.
bonobo/Bonobo-stubs and bonobo/Bonobo-skel seems to be
ok but I think they should be removed also from tarball.

Mickael, I suggest you modify main Makefile.am dist entry to force
stub/skeleton removal
before generating tarball. Since people need ORBit devel files to
compile bonobo, they will
have necessary orbit-idl to generate ORBit stub/skeletons..

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft