-----Original Message-----
From: gnome-components-list-admin gnome org
[mailto:gnome-components-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of ERDI Gergo
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 10:38 AM
To: gnome-components-list gnome org
Subject: PropertyBag's listener setting methods

Hi,

I tought it was already said that identifiers in IDL files are
case-insensitive, thus, the following two method definitions are broken:

        void add_change_listener (in string name, in Listener listener);
        void remove_change_listener (in string name, in Listener listener);

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus cactus rulez org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key