Re: short tutorial on writing bonobo controls

If you've downloaded bonobo from cvs then you've probably downloaded
Bonobo HEAD.  You don't really want to use that yet.  Please use the
branch before the UI changes.  The bonobo stuff isn't quite stabilized
yet. (compared to the tarball anyways)  I suggest you get on IRC there are
plenty of people who can help you with your problems.

irc.gnome.org channel #gnome.

	sri