Re: short tutorial on writing bonobo controls

On Tue Sep 19, 2000 at 12:13:06PM +0900, Makoto SHIGA wrote:
> hello.
> I read this tutorial.
> This page is very meaningful for me.
> I have studied about controls and containers.
> but I download a source file but can't compile.
> How do I should do?
>
> I use
> bonobo(from CVS)
> oaf version 0.5.1

Hmm... somehow libxml is not linked; strangely it does work on my machine.
Will take a look when I'm back to my own machine.

On a more general note, I noticed 'CVS Bonobo' is not really a constant (duh).
Last night, I added some discussion of property bag listeners, and had to make
quite some changes to get things working again.

If I can keep up with Bonobo CVS, I'll post a new version at the end of this
week.

Cheers,
	Dirk-Jan.