Re: oaf_activation_context_get

On 14 Sep 2000, Mathieu Lacage wrote:

> I would like to know if we could export the oaf_activatoin_context_get
> function from oaf.
>
> rationale:
>
>         - C programmers might want to play with the CROBA objects directly...

I do not want to make an effort to expose the OAF internals - they are
implementation details and not something people need or can use to utilize
OAF.

>         - langage bindings might want to use OAF to start the OAF daemon and
>         provide their own nicy liboaf which would use the oaf_activation_context_get
>         function to access the CORBA object and build the API around it.

This one doesn't make any sense... You have to wrap the whole liboaf
implementation for language bindings.

-- Elliot
DEAR IRS, Please cancel my subscription.