RE: Equation Editor.

Martin,

So, let me recap. I wrote a long email saying how I hoped Gnome could do
better than MSWord and I included my views on how it could be made better.
Now, you take the opportunity to slam my product and say that you can do it
better than my company. What did I do to deserve this? If my attempt at a
marketplace reality check is too much for you, I think you'll have a real
hard time when you have to go up against Microsoft.

If you think TeX is so great, why bother implementing a word processor at
all? TeX creates beautiful documents. Just a thought.

Paul