Re: (maybe) bug in bonobo-clock-control.c

on 10/30/00 10:37 PM, monkeyiq dingoblue net au at monkeyiq dingoblue net au
wrote:

> Should there really be use of pb in bonobo_property_bag_add()?
> or should the _unref() call be after the bag_add() call ...

While this may look wrong, there's really no problem. Calling
bonobo_control_set_property_bag makes the control take ownership (and a
ref). So it doesn't really matter that we let go of our ref with
bonobo_object_unref. The property bag will still be good until the control
is destroyed. So this is not a bug, although there's no harm in moving the
unref down further.

    -- Darin