Re: a small summary.

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Dietmar Maurer wrote:

> Everything has a price - so the question is if it is better to be compatible
>
> or to to have a better solution from the technical view.

As has been previously stated, there is no hard technical basis for the
changes - it's all about people's preferred naming style.

-- Elliot
[ "In a democracy, the government is the people," Milo explained. "We're people,
aren't we? So we might just as well keep the money and eliminate the middleman." ]
							- Catch-22