dynamically building UI

Hi!

I'm a bit lost about the new UI component menus and toolbars stuff.

I am converting an app which uses the old BonoboUIHandler. But it's
weird, because there is a generic object which does all bonobo-related
stuff, and control instances just pass it an array of GnomeUIInfo items
to set menus and toolbars. So, it was easy with the BonoboUIHandler, I
had just to call bonobo_ui_handler_menu_parse_uiinfo_list and create the
menubar and toolbar.

But now, I can't find something similar, and I've seen in some code
(Evolution & nautilus) that what they use for this is
bonobo_ui_util_set_ui with an existing XML file. But this does not fit
in what I want to do, so I've seen the BonoboUIXml, BonoboUIItem, etc,
but can't figure out how to use them. I would really appreciate any
example on this, if there is one.

any advice please?