Copyrights in Bonobo ...

Hi,

	As someone pointed out a while back we were missing important
Copyrights in headers across bonobo. I just fixed this situation at some
length. I had to try and trawl through the ChangeLog for primary authors
of two modules:

	bonobo-selector.c:

 * Copyright 1999, 2000 Richard Hestilow, Helix Code, Inc,
 *                      Martin Baulig, Anders Carlsson,
 *                      Havoc Pennigton, Dietmar Maurer

	bonobo-object-directory.c:

 * Copyright 1999, 2000 Havoc Pennington, Anders Carlsson,
 *                      Maciej Stachowiak

	Please let me know if you feel hard done by on these modules.