Re: Storage Interface?

Hi,

I have asked for some extra time but it seems that nobody is
interested in fixing the Storage interface. This is really frustrating
since I have tried to change the interface a long time before the
API freeze. We could have a full featured, well thought and well
tested interface. Instead we freeze something that is guaranteed
to change.

I really have a problem with the current situation, and
I can see two solutions:

1.)  I can throw away my work and stop bonobo development,
because I need more than 1 month to make a simple change
(remove eos). This is simply not acceptable because I have
better things to do than writing mails.

2.) Someone makes a decision or an organizational change
to enable me to work again.

Regards,

    Dietmar