Re: License

Hi Maciej,

On 8 Oct 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> COPYING.LIB says the stuff below the dashed lib. Would a patch to add
> the LGPL license text to all the C and header files be accepted?

        I think not; I like the current short, and readable headers. I
think bowing to the death of common sense in the American legal system is
not a good idea. Furthermore since each explicitly claims copyright for
someone, it would seem that we are covered. Of course, if there are
modules without a copyright we should add one.