Re: sample code for the new uihandler.

Hi Mathieu,

On 3 Oct 2000, Mathieu Lacage wrote:
> I have written a small simple componetn/container to
> demonstrate the use of the new uihandler API...
>
> http://le-hacker.org/hacks/test-bonobo.tar.gz
>
> If you have a better example with nicer code and know a way to
> avoid the compat API, I would be glad to hear from you.

        If you could send the clock code as a patch to the current code
with the neccessary autoconf work that would be good. Also any additions
you have the the existing regression test 'app.c' would be helpful if you
could glup them out of your test. Also, a comment at the top of app.c to
the effect that you should move ui.xml to ~/.gnome/ui to play with it
would help if you could hack that up ?

        Also; I would terminate my arrays of verbs with
BONOBO_UI_VERB_END, otherwise it is touch and go as to whether you will
get a segfault. I'm sorry you think the API "FUCKING SUCKS", perhaps you
could offer some suggestions as to where to fix it ?