Re: oaf async activation

> This is going to add some non-trivial overhead to the client, which now
> would have to serve the callback object as well.
>
> I do not think this makes long-term sense in OAF, especially if you are
> just trying to get a tiny gain in GUI responsiveness during CORBA
> operations...

For Monikers we will want to have an asyncronous activation system as
well because Monikers will have to export an asyncronous resolution
mechanism.

For example: consider resolving http://www.gnome.org/#DOM:H3<10> which
would require loading the entire document at least to the point of
having the 10th h3 element.

Miguel.