Re: [GNOME VFS] - where to put bonobo module...

Hi Joe,

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Joe Shaw wrote:
> > (Interestingly, the http moniker in bonobo hardcodes an IID for a

        Yes, this is very bad suckage, I had this argument before and was
greeted by resounding apathy in fixing the problem.

> It seems to me that it would be more correct for modules to provide
> their own monikers and storage modules (esp. with the new versioning)
> than trying to cram them into bonobo.

        Yes. I hate having crufty moniker code that is not related to
bonobo and is sited in the wrong place inside bonobo/monikers, this
should not become a dumping ground, it is broken.

	Burp,