Re: Oaf fix & po removal.

Michael Meeks <michael helixcode com> writes:

> On 24 Nov 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> > It should be removed I think. I've always been confused by that
> > stuff. Want to take care of it?
>
>         Patch tested & committed to both branches, redundant
> po/Makefile.in.in removed from both; people may need to re-autogen.sh

I'd appreciate commiting future patches to only one branch (stable if
it needs to go into the GNOME 1.x release, HEAD otherwise) unless they
are super critical fixes. The reason for this is that it makes merging
a huge pain in the ass if some things have been committed on both
branches. Since I will merge from the stable branch to head
periodically at appropriate times, committing on both branches is not
really necessary.

Thanks though.

 - Maciej