Re: Question #3.

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Archit Baweja wrote:

> Here's today bonobo definition to answer :-
>
> Q. Give the 'one-line-and-to-the-point' definition of a Factory?

An object that instantiates (creates instances of) another object.

> Q. Why the lack of 'proper' docs on Bonobo?

It has been evolving a lot. Although I agree that at the very least, the
javadoc headers need to be kept up to date within the sources.

     Troy D. Gillette - Principal Software Developer - TurboLinux, Inc.
Absurdity, n.:
A statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with one's own opinion.