Re: Attempt at a ORBit/CORBA/Bonobo terminology FAQ?

> Q. Give the 'one-line-and-to-the-point' definition of following :-
>    1) Control

A control is a Bonobo Object that contains widgets. This can be added to a window
like any other widget, and works as if it was a normal widget, when in reality it
is on the other side of a CORBA connection.

>    2) Moniker

It's an, ummmm, thing. I think it's a way of specifing where the data is, and what
type of object you want that data returned in. But I'm not entirely sure, so
ignoring me on this one might be a good idea.

iain