Re: Namespacing issues ...

Hi George,

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000, George wrote:
> Coolness.  Actually we forgot the most classical CORBA usage of them
> all. Panel.

        Doh; how could I forget that.

> Currently the panel stuck it's interfaces directly in the GNOME
> module.

        Well; much, much better than nothing 8), I just added your panel
interfaces to the description.

> These are to be all deprecated in the land of 2.0 since we need to
> switch to bonobo.

        I imagine they will survive for a while; I hope backwards
compatible applets might be able to implement both sets for a while.

>   Vertigo/    Panel 2.0       jirka 5z com, jacob helixcode com

        I've added that; and can I ask you a favour ? since, there seem to
be painful public doubts about my probity and competance, I would very
much appreciate someone to lend credence to this simple task. Would you
join me in helping sort out the namespacing mess and co-ordinating this
with me ? It would be an honour to be associated with you :-)