mango, the SeKret ProjeKt

hi all,

Maciej and I have been discussing the folowing idea for quite
some time now and a number of people have already shown their
interest so we thought we should begin something: there is no
code yet since we would like input on it before begening to
write any code.

cvs module: 'mango' --> 'cvs -z3 co mango'

a quick intro:

1) what is Mango ?
        Mango is a CORBA mapping for C using the GObject system.
        It is inspired by the C++ mapping.

2) why reinventing the wheel ?
        The goal is: 1) to make GTK code integrate smoothly in
        CORBA code (ie: only one object system instead of 2)
        2) help to make boilerplate code disapear. (ie: 40% of
        bonobo is boilerplate code)

Before you start flaming us, please, read the spec available in cvs.
Then, send flames :) We are eagerly waiting for feedback.

Mathieu

PS: maciej, you are a bad boy :)

--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu eazel com>