Scheduled rename ...

Hi guys,

	As discussed extensively and with much flamage, the API rename is
happening tommorow morning / early afternoon ( European time ) (
Friday ) . I will commit the changes to Bonobo and do a new release.

	To convert the code there _will be_ an updated version of the
api-rename.pl script which should convert your code with no user
intervention; simply do:

	find -name '*.c' -exec api-rename.pl {} \;
	find -name '*.h' -exec api-rename.pl {} \;

	And you should be fine. Around the same time I will be committing
patches to gnumeric, gtkhtml, evolution, glade, libglade and sending a
patch to the Nautilus team.

	I think the changes should be fairly minimal, since most people
use the C API which has changed almost not at all.