embeddable canvas item - view factory missing

Hello!

Searching why the sample bonobo-0.13/samples/compound-doc/sample-canvas-item.c
doesn't work, I've found the following in the call
bonobo_embeddable_new_canvas_item at
bonobo-0.13/bonobo/bonobo-embeddable.c:539 :

	return bonobo_embeddable_construct_full (embeddable, corba_embeddable,
                                                 NULL, NULL, item_factory,
                                                 data);

Is this true? An embeddable canvas-item-based should not have a factory
view? The signature of that call is:

BonoboEmbeddable *
bonobo_embeddable_construct_full (BonoboEmbeddable *embeddable,
                                 Bonobo_Embeddable corba_embeddable,
                                 BonoboViewFactory view_factory,
                                 void             *factory_data,
                                 GnomeItemCreator item_factory,
                                 void             *item_factory_data)

I'm sure I'm misunderstanding something.

Sodipodi, as example, doesn't call bonobo_embeddable_new_canvas_item, but
calls bonobo_embeddable_construct_full with a view_factory != NULL.

	Saludos!
	Greetings!

--
Arturo Tena
arturo@directmail.org

If something happens to be foolproof, better fools get invented.
 LotR