Re: Libole2.

> > I am not sure moving them into GnomeVFS is the right thing to do.  For
> > one, I think that using the GNOME VFS for implementing storages is a
> > broken idea.
>
> Well, at minimum the filesystem-based storage back end should be
> replaced with a gnome-vfs-based one. Also, it would be great if
> libole2 and libefs could be hacked to able read from a gnome-vfs URI
> rather than just a file, to that bonobo could transparently handle

The idea is good.  Now which way we use to implement what needs to be
decided, but this is a different topic than the one I wanted to
discuss, which was monikers.

This just happened to be merely peripheral.  And I also believe that
putting those on gnome-vfs was a bad idea.  But that is debatable.

Miguel.