Re: Bonobo 0.11 is out.

make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/root/temp/bonobo-0.11'
Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/temp/bonobo-0.11/po'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `../bonobo/test-ui-handler.c', needed
by `bonobo.pot'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/temp/bonobo-0.11/po'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/temp/bonobo-0.11'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

ls -l bonobo/test-ui-handler.c
ls: bonobo/test-ui-handler.c: No such file or directory

I think test-ui-handler.c was left out of the distrib.