Re: Sizing...

The whole description of the problem is too confusing from your mail
Michael, I could not understand what you are trying to do.

Could you please summarize it in less lines?

> This sounds like you are implying that Controls should be
> self-scrolling (if they need scrolling), while Embeddables should be
> scrolled externally. Am I understanding correctly? If so, I see at
> least one problem that you didn't already cite below.

I do not think we want Controls to be self scrolling.

It is up to the container to:

	1. Set the size for the control.
	2. Set its zoom factor.

The container chooses whether it will add a scrollable feature or not
to the internal control.  This is not something the control can do on
its own.

For instance, I would expect Nautilus to launch the component that
makes the most sense for displaying images (scaled to whatever space
they have there) and let the container export a Verb that can be used
to configure the view (`fit to screen, fully expand') and so on.

Miguel.