Sizing: addendum

Whilst I was preparing for quiet time & bed I realized
I had written a load of rubbish; so here is a correction
and extension ( mostly s/components/controls/ ).

	a) Use controls where controls are appropriate
and embeddables where embeddables are appropriate

	  i) But how do I know which one I need

	     * An embeddable has views which have a zoom
	     factor which is a double, and should obey it

	     * An embeddable is document / view

	     * An embeddable is printable, if you just
	     have a load of widgets you are probably a
	     control at heart.

	Then I considered this distinction between toplevel
and non-toplevel containers and I realized this unifies the
printing interfaces Chris Lahey and I compared, essentialy
a toplevel container needs a multi-page printing API with
communication to the print dialog whereas a non-toplevel
one can use a far simpler API such as we have at the moment
in Bonobo.

	So perhaps this toplevel / non-toplevel distinction
is a useful one.