Default menus in a UIHandler

Hi,

I noticed that GtkHTML's Editor control creates menu items in Edit/
without actually creating the Edit menu first. This implies to me that
there are some menus (I guess File, Edit, and Help are some of them) that
are required to be created by a UIHandler implementation. Where can I find
a list of these?

Bye,
	Cactus

p.s.: I'm still waiting for something even remotely looking like a reply
regarding my problem with objects becoming NULL in the inter-ORB space.

--
   .--= ULLA! =----------------------------.  finger cactus@cactus.rulez.org
   \      http://cactus.rulez.org           \   for PGP public key