Re: a proposal for 2 OAF features

> 1. currently, only one active server per IID can be registered in the
> ObjectDirectory. I think that the per_iid hashtable should store a GList
> for each IID, containing all registered active servers (ie, if multiple
> servers are activated using the OAF_FLAG_IGNORE_EXISTING flag). with
> each registration a new server would be prepended to this list and with
> each activation of an already existing server, the server at the head of
> the list would be activated and moved to the tail. this would serve as a
> simple balancing
> algorithm.

Mhm.  Do we still have a nice name server where we could stick
components/filenames pairs?  This is important for the moniker
implementation.

Basically, we want to be able to locate the component that is
editing/handling/displaying a file: consider drag and drop and cut and
paste: the target process wants to reuse the current server, rather
than launch a new server.

Miguel.